..:: Donating to SuperTuxKart ::..
If you enjoyed SuperTuxKart and would like to contribute back to the project, or just to say thank you, you may donate to help the project! You can donate from this page or "purchase" the game via our homepage on Itch.io.
Donations help us improve the game, as they may be used to purchase hardware, file hosting and distribution services, servers to host websites and future networking gameplay services, to pay artists to produce improved artwork, and more. You can learn more about our policy here.
We will list the name of any donator in the in-game credits list, and on the team page. If you don't want your name to be listed, please contact us via email on supertuxkart-devel at lists.sourceforge.net.
..:: Gift package ::..
As a thank-you to everyone who helps us cover the project's expenses, every donor who donates $3.99 or more will receive a little package containing extra content as a bonus! The current package comes with installation instructions and includes the following:
- Pumpkin's park, a derelict amusement park
- Alien Signal, receiving ET commands under a big radio dish
- You can watch the trailer here.
- SuperTuxKart version 0.9.3 is required to play the tracks from the gift package.
- The package's contents is released under a creative commons license (CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0) (the tracks will be released under a free license in a future SuperTuxKart release).
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems!
SuperTuxKart uses now itch.io to receive donations. Click on the "Download" button and you will be able to select your donation amount.