Terms and Conditions
The term 'SuperTuxKart' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the SuperTuxKart open source game. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website and the SuperTuxKart online service; and the term 'addon' refers user created content (karts, tracks, arenas, music, and other art work).
- The content of the pages of this website is for the game SuperTuxKart only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You are allowed to upload and download addons on the web page, vote for addons, start online races with other users (this feature is not implemented atm), and connect with friends. Addons can also be downloaded in the game SuperTuxKart. Any other use of this web page is prohibited.
- No warranty or guarantee is given about the safety of uploaded addons. While we will keep backup, it's up to the original artists to keep a master copy of any uploaded work.
- You are only allowed to upload addons for which you have the full right to distribute them, including any artwork used in creation of your addon. You must include a license file specifying the license under which you release the addons, and grant us the right to use and distribute your addon on the STKAddons web page and in SuperTuxKart.
- Since SuperTuxKart is a child-friendly game, all uploaded addons go through an approval process to make sure the appropriateness of any addons. While we try to approve addons as soon as possible, no guarantee of a timely assessment is given. In case of a dispute about the appropriateness, we will contact you using the email address you have provided in the account creation. Final decision is made by the SuperTuxKart team.
- All addons go through an approval process, but nevertheless we do not guarantee that only appropriate content is available, and we expressly exclude liability for any such instances. If there is any concern about an addons, please contact us.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website and service for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).