- Some shader with loops with a long body like GI makes the shader compiler crash.
Workaround : Manually unroll the loop.
- Array of constants seem to be slower than normal when dynamic addressed.
Workaround : Use uniform arrays.
- Samplers object seems not to be properly unbound when dealing with depth test and array texture like for shadowedsunlight shader.
Workaround : Use a dedicated texture unit for such samplers
- Bindless srgb textures are sampled like rgb textures
Workaround : Use #ifdefs and pow(., 2.2) to manually do the conversion
- DoF shaders make the compiler go into an infinite loop
Workaround : Do not activate dof
- On Sandy Bridge UBO are not properly updated
Workaround : Do not use UBO
- srgb Texture compression is broken.
Workaround : Do not use texture compression.