..:: Get the latest version for your system ::..
Packages for specific distributions (might not be the latest version)
- Ubuntu: Latest version available is 0.9.2. Use our PPA for the latest versions.
- Debian: Latest version available is 0.9.2, in Unstable.
- Arch Linux: 0.9.2 available in the community repository.
- Gentoo: 0.9.2 is available in overlay the official overlay here.
- OpenSUSE: 0.9.2 is available in Tumbleweed; 0.9.1 is available in Leap 42.1.
- Manjaro: 0.8.2 is available.
- Mageia: 0.9.1 is available.
- Fedora: 0.9.2 is available in Fedora 24, 25, and Rawhide. 0.9.1 is available in Fedora 23.
A list of packages for RPM-based distributions is available here.
Older versions aren't supported and won't be updated. Using them is not recommended.
However if your computer isn't powerful enough to run the latest version of SuperTuxKart or if you are just curious, you can find all the older versions of SuperTuxKart here.